Whatever your passion. Wherever you are.
Learn your own way.


Get private lessons with a personal teacher, tailored to your needs.


Learn interactively with a teacher and other students of the same level.

Realise your ambitions in your
career, hobby, and life.

Dynamic Vinyasa Flow
with Michelle Cross
Intro to DSLR Photography
with David Goldman
Tea Brewing Masterclass
with Kyle Whittington
De-Stress Meditation
with Leslie K. Saglio
Business German for Professionals
with Yulia Nowak
Intro to Guitar
with Mike G. Johnson
Vocal Training for Singers
with Judy Rodman
Beginners Ukulele with Sarah
with Sarah Weiler
How to raise money for your startup
with Nelson Sivalingam

All the benefits of going to class,
from the comfort of your home

Expertise on Tap

Browse our community of experts from around the world to find the right lesson and teacher for you.

Booking made easy

See your teacher’s availability, pick a time that suits you and book a class in a matter of minutes.

High Quality Video

Our built-in video classroom connects you directly with your teacher without downloading any software.

No setup required

Simply turn on your webcam and join your class at the click of a link, from wherever you are.

Learn it your way

Join a group class and learn with peers or learn more intensely at your own pace with private lessons

Real time feedback

Live classes enable you to learn hands-on in real-time. Ask questions and get instant feedback.

Watch back your class

You only retain 30% of what you learn in class - with our replay feature you can now access the other 70%. Watch back a recording of your class to grasp and practice key concepts even after the lesson is over. Pick up on anything you may have missed and get the most out of your class.

What you can learn

Arts & Crafts
Browse all

Don’t take our word for it

I work full time, but I wanted to make a bit of extra money on the side. The great thing about HowNow is that I can schedule as many or as few classes as I want depending on what my schedule at work looks like. It's making a huge difference to my overdraft!

- Jason Pelosi
Living in a small town, it felt like there would always be a limit to how much I could make running my own business. Then HowNow came along and changed all that. Now I can take clients of all levels from all over the country. It's amazing to meet so many people and be able to help them to achieve their goals.

- Faye Hartwell
I'd just retired and I didn't know what to do with myself. I've always loved knitting, and my son suggested I should start teaching. With HowNow I could set myself up easily, and I don't even have to leave my house. The calls are really good quality. It's like having people sitting with me in my living room.

- Penlope Young
I was finding it difficult to find new English students in England, but HowNow has given me the perfect way to find students in other countries. Once I taught a few classes the whole thing completely snowballed, and now I'm working full time teaching English classes on the internet. Who would have thought it!

- Tom Copsey

Learn from anywhere, anytime.
From the best experts around the world

Start Learning